Sunday 2 January 2011

Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2010. Day Six.

Toby.

This show was part of the Free Fringe. Very theatrical sketches by sisters Lizzie and Sarah. Props and costumes aplenty. Ace.

The Penny Dreadfuls.

They've ditched the Victorian sketches and are now more mainstream. Thom Tuck shone. Gotta love TPDs. I do.

Tom Adams Can't Come.

One of my favourite shows this year. I hope he plays the BAC again in February as it needs a second viewing! I want to write lots about this show but am well lazy, please read here.

Bo Burnham: Words, Words, Words.

I loved the songs. I loved the gags. I loved the poetry. Wasn't big on the show as a whole and I don't know why.

Fordy's Lock In.

Drunk. I can remember only the guests. Dan Atkinson, John Robins and Lloyd Langford.

A thought.

Drinking in the Pleasance Dome until 5am, sneaking up to Brookes Bar and chatting until 6am then crawling into bed at 6.30am IS FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment