Saturday 10 September 2011

Ten-Year Self-Improvement Challenge. Update Nine.

Initial challenge. Update:

1) I have read 0 books since my last update. I'm only letting myself down. I bought Demitri Marton's Book and I received Tim Key's new book for my birthday, so I hope to have read both of them by my next update. I have read loads of magazines (Grazia and Glamour), but that doesn't count.

2) Um. Nope. Next?

3) Done and done.

4) I've been worrying an awful lot lately and feel like i'm becoming a very anxious person. Must put an end to that and start having small, amusing thoughts again. Stupid brain.

5) I've had fun sending parcels to family back home which always ends up in email exchanges.

6) I've now lost 20 kilos since I went to the doctor in April. Having to buy new clothes has been very expensive.

A thought.

OCD is manifesting itself again. Oh man...

1 comment:

  1. It's great to set goals for yourself! Congratulations on your achievements :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete