Saturday 12 March 2011

Ten-Year Self Improvement Plan. Update Six.

My initial plan can be found here and this is how i'm progressing:

1) I've read a few books since my last update: The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do, Atonement by Ian McEwan and i'm halfway through Moab Is My Washpot by Stephen Fry.

I couldn't put Anh's book down; what a life he's led! I felt a few things were unnecessarily repeated, though. He spoke about the book on Adam Hills in Gordon Street Tonight.

I enjoyed reading Atonement far more than watching the film. I had so much hatred for Briony whilst reading this book, even at the end.

Not really enjoying Stephen's autobiography - I thought it would make me like him more... it's not.

2) A comedian came up to me and introduced himself! I was so completely chuffed! What a lovely guy! Not saying who because i'm convinced he searches for his name and I don't want him to know that I am an overly-enthusiastic fangirl.

3) TICK! Go me! I was reading over some of my blogs the other day and so grateful that i've kept at it.

4) They are written all over the place. I'm not very organised...

5) Kinda forgot about this one. I wrote to my friend Jess who's having a baby and asked her how she was - I guess that counts.

6) Feeling good. I've become a vegetarian and at first I was always starving hungry, but all is fine now. Buying a size 14, instead of a 16 is awesome.

A thought.

A couple of friends that I don't get to see that often came and stayed at my place after Mark Watson's Live Address To The Nation recording and we chatted for hours and hours. I miss them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment