Monday 3 May 2010

We Are Klang. Work In Progress.

I've never seen a We Are Klang show before, only a recording of their last BBC show. This work in progress was to develop ides for their new TV show, 'The Klang Show'. They have completely stepped away from their last show, which was a rather funny sitcom, and are working towards a sketch-based show. I'm not sure how many of their sketches will actually get past the BBC.

My goodness they are rude and incredibly juvenile. Lots of laugh out loud moments... mainly at them. I can't quite believe the lengths they go to for a laugh from giving a blow-job to a cucumber to singing a song involving a menstruating camel.

The image of Greg Davies in speedos and an Elvis wig stuffing food down Marek Larwood's speedos will stay with me for a very long time.

A thought.

If you like my blog, you'll love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment