Sunday 30 May 2010

Fat Tuesday - Tim Key.

Fat Tuesday line-ups are getting good. Really good. James Acaster, Nat Luurtsema, Alex Zane, Matt Green, Pete Firman and headliner, Tim Key. Oh. My. Goodness.

It was my first time seeing James, Nat, Alex and Matt and I thought they were all rather ace. Especially James Acaster. I laughed all the way through his set and I wished he would stop being funny for a minute so I could catch my breathe. Nat is incredibly endearing and extremely pretty. Alex bombed a bit until he warmed up...

I hadn't see Tim Key in aaaaaages; his set proved why he is my favourite comedian. Lot's of new poems among the tried and tested. Also, new finish which Key describes as "vaudville" (love, love, love awkward-funny!). Notebooks have been replaced with played cards. Pure comic genius.

There are some great Edinburgh previews coming up at Fat Tuesday Comedy Club. Oh, how I wish it wasn't so far away. WEEP.

A thought.

What do moths eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment