Saturday 13 February 2010

Tom Wrigglesworth. An Open Return Letter To Richard Branson Recording.

I hadn't seen Tom Wrigglesworth before, well, i've never seen his comedy before (he walked past me once and I couldn't get over how tall he was). He's a really lovely stand-up who reminds me a little bit of Daniel Kitson/Terry Saunders.

'An Open Return Letter To Richard Brandson' is about Wrigglesworth's eventful train from London to Leeds on a Virgin train. It was nominated for an Edinburgh Comedy Award and is the kind of show that leaves you feeling happy and uplifted.

It was edited down to 30 minutes and recorded for Radio 4; should air next month.

A thought.

I'm rubbish at keeping in touch with my family in Australia and they're rubbish at keeping in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment