Monday 9 November 2009

We Are Gathered Here.

So, the weekend starts and my body thought it will be a great idea to get sick. Dosed up to my eyeballs on ibuprofen and hiding my rough appearance with over-sized glasses, I headed off to the Union Chapel to see Daniel Kitson.

It was such an amazing gig. Who new a comedy show could be so funny, sad and uplifting all at the same time? The show was primarily about death and whenever things started getting a little bit heavy, we were made to laugh with an anecdote. Mr Kitson sure is a remarkable comedian.

His gags about glutony and masturbation had me doubling over in laughter. I loved some of his little sayings as well "who has two thumbs? *double thumbs up* Champion!", was a favourite.

If you ever get a chance to see the show, just do it! Okay?

A thought.

I haven't been this sick in a very long time. I'm feeling quite sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment