Monday 16 November 2009

Mark Watson Work In Progress. Hen & Chickens.

Last night I went to the Hen & Chickens in Islington to catch up with friends for their birthdays and to see an early work in progress show from Mark Watson.

I've seen little bits and pieces of material from last nights work in progress (at Live at the Chapel and a 100 Club gig) and have enjoyed it thus far. I think it's going to be quite a personal exposé, however, funny and charming all the same.

My favourite joke was Twitter based (I did the "lean forward while slapping the leg" kind of laugh) which is probably an indication that I need to get out more. I find myself relating to a lot of Mark Watson's jokes; always a good thing when watching a comedian I think.

I'm really looking forward to the Soho Theatre gig next month.

A thought.

I love nothing more than coming home on a comedy high and remembering enjoyable/funny parts of the evening that have momentarily slipped my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment