Tuesday 21 July 2009

Old Rope.

Yesterday was a bad day. Really bad. Unbelievably bad. Thank goodness for Old Rope, the brilliant line-up and laughs a plenty made all my worries a distant memory.

Some of the people on the bill included Shappi Khorsandi, Lee Mack and Dave Gorman. But it was the headliner, Andrew Maxwell, who I was there to see and he didn't dissapoint. That man is a comedy genius! One of the young guys sitting by me was laughing so much he was hunched over in pain.

A Thought.

Trying not to cry while standing at a rainy bus stop is near impossible.

Setting: A rainy London bus stop; 7am.
Text to Mum: There are some days that I just need my Mummy, yesterday was one of those days. x
Text from Mum: Some days I need my Mone. There are a lot of those days! LOVE YOU TOO xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment