Saturday 18 July 2009

My Lovely Lucy.


Today I went to Surbiton to visit my friend Lucy and her kitten Lola. I hadn't seen her since the begining of the year and it was so nice to catch up. Lucy gives the best cuddles.

I had a long chat with my Mum this morning. She talked mostly about the plans for her wedding (which have suddenly gone from a small intimate gathering into a full-fledged ceremony with all the bells and whistles). I'm going to send a letter which will be read out at the Registry Office.

A thought.

I was the only person on the upper deck of the bus while making my way to Lucy's house. I was thinking non-stop until we reached Victoria and then the thinking suddenly ceased. I thought it had got very quiet, but the quietness was only caused by lack of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment