Tuesday 22 June 2010

Return Of The Tardy Bogger. Again. Week Three.

Freeze!. Invisible Dot HQ.

Freeze! is so freakin' wonderful. I think i've seen Tim Key and Tom Basden's "ice cold comedy" far too many times than is necessary since they took up residence at the Invisible Dot HQ.

Best bits: Tom putting on Tim's tie, the "Dan or cunt" sketch and, as always, the banter between Key and Basden.

Mystery Fax Machine Orchestra.

I can't for the life of me remember what this gig was called; apologies. I knew MFMO were headlining and didn't know anyone else on the bill, so rocked up rather late. Nobody mentioned a dress code and I felt a little bit embarrassed in my jeans and t-shirt - it was very "underworld" (in the nicest sense of the word).

The Mystery Fax Machine Orchestra gave a truly rocking set! I think my favourite song was 'Trans-Carpathian Express'.

A thought.

I'm trying really hard to be less fat and ugly. EFFORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment