Tuesday 2 June 2009

Or Susan Boyle.


Last night I went to a charity comedy gig called Orangaid which helped raise money for the Sumatran Orangutan Society. The line up included Bill Bailey, Tim Minchin, Jason Manford, Nina Conti, Alistair Barrie and Simon Munnery.

It was the first time I had seen Bill Bailey live and I really did enjoy his set as eccentric and silly as it was. I'd not hurd of Alistair Barrie before but was very impressed with his stand up. Jason, Nina and Simon were a little mediocre.

Mr Minchin did what he does best and was by far my favourite act.

All in all it was a lovely evening of friends and comedy. I get to do it all again on Friday.

Life is good.

A thought.

I have no idea how or why Tim Minchin can be described as "the new Bill Bailey".

No comments:

Post a Comment