Monday 15 June 2009

Freeze!

Tonight I went to The Invisible Dot office to catch Tom Basden and Tim Key in Freeze!

Mr Key was on top form tonight, the best performance I have seen him give. He used the word 'lolopped' and it has become my favourite verb (used to describe the way Mr Tall moves).

Mr Basden was still battered from his trip to Centre Parcs, but that didn't affect his voice. He showcased some news songs and they were as wonderful and silly as ever. My favourite went something along the lines of "Gorrilas in the mist. Gorillas in the mist. Gorrilas in the mist. Gorillas in the mist. Gorrilas in the mist. Gorillas in the mist. Gorillas in the mist. Gorillas in the mist. Oh, I thought you were all Gorillas." His character he plays for Freeze! has changed a lot since the first time I saw it; a little less submissive and more childlike in demeanor.

A thought.

I care what people think of me, but I don't care what people think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment