Sunday 29 May 2011

Ten-Year Self-Improvement Challenge. Update Eight.

This is my initial challenge and this is my update:

1) I read A Light Hearted Look At Murder by Mark Watson and have started on Solar by Ian McEwan.

I really liked ALHLAM, but it was very dark in places and I didn't expect that kind of book from Mark. Very impressed.

Can't get into Solar - it's a bit of a chore to get it out on the bus.

2) There hasn't really been the opportunity. However, a lot of my favourite comedians were at a show I went to last week and I pretended to not see them... even though they were standing/sitting right next to me. So rude of me.

3) YEP. I'm getting good at this.

4) Rubbish. Must. Try. Harder.

5) There's been lots of emails between family and friends since I got back from holiday. I miss them so much already and it's only been 2 weeks.

6) Since I set this challenge, I have lost 15 kilos. It's always nice when people start to notice and it's happening a lot lately.

A thought.

I frickin' love awkward people and their awkward hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment