Sunday 29 May 2011

Improvisation My Dear Mark Watson. BBC Television Centre.

Mark Watson hosts a new improvisation show for Dave featuring Rufus Hound, Stephen K Amos, Isy Suttie, Tom Baker, Josie Long and Colin Hoult.

The recording went on FOREVER and a keen bean in the audience was slightly annoying, but it was a laugh. Colin Hoult was my favourite contestant (loved how he carried the phrase "look at my shins" throughout), Rufus Hound's blunt comments always made me giggle and Mark's acting skills before the audience were dismissed was EPIC.

A thought.

My denim shirt isn't the most flattering item of clothing I own, but it's comfortable.

3 comments:

  1. what did you think about the Team Names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the team names - it had been a long week and my brain was a little numb by this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the team names were Brazil vs The Peaceful Plonkers.

    Hope you were able to see the final output that was broadcast in July and august

    ReplyDelete