Saturday 2 April 2011

Meet The Cast: Friday Night Dinner. Apple Store, Regent Street.

This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up! Boyd Hilton interviewed the cast of Friday Night Dinner (Robert Popper, Tamsin Greig, Tom Rosenthal, Simon Bird, Paul Ritter and Mark Heap) for iTunes.

There was talk of favourite moments during the show, real life events that inspired the script, on set larks, Wilson chat and an announcement from a Channel 4 producer about a second series.

After the interview, my friend talked to Mark Heap and Robert Popper while I stood muted and staring in the background. I really wanted to tell Tom that I like his stand-up, but the chance never arose. Sadness.

A thought.

Mark Heap is the funniest man in the entire world. Also, I really should have asked him if there was any news regarding a series of The Great Outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment